Our Insurance Partners
We participate with most insurance companies. In today’s health care, coverage for physical therapy varies greatly with the type of insurance you have. Many require pre-certification or prior authorization for Physical Therapy. You may also be responsible for co-payments depending on your coverage. When possible, we will call your insurance company to ascertain your particular insurance coverage and/or requirements. We will advise you of this information before you start Physical Therapy, or on the first visit, and we will make every effort to comply with your insurance company’s requirements to ensure proper coverage.
We accept the following insurance:
- Aetna Choice® POS II (Aetna HealthFund®)
- Aetna Choice® POS II (Open Access)
- Aetna National Advantage™ Program
- Aetna Open Choice® PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield of New Mexico – HMO, PPO, Centennial
- New Mexico Medicaid (Salud Exempt)
- Presbyterian Health Plan – HMO, PPO, Centennial
- Presbyterian Medicare PPOM
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Centennial
- Veteran’s Administration including VA Choice Card
If your insurance company is not listed here, please contact Atrium at 575-525-2450 to see if you’re covered.